The majority of our referrals are received from the councils where our properties are located.
Lewisham Council: SHIP (Single Homeless Intervention & Prevention)
Croydon Council: SNAP (Support Needs Assessment & Placement Team)
In order to be considered for a placement at our accommodation, each client must:
- Have a connection to Lewisham or Croydon to reside in these boroughs.
- Be single and between 18 and 70 years of age
- Be able to self-medicate or be willing to work towards self medication
- Have recourse to public funds
- Have a mental health issue
- Be engaged with services or be willing to engage with services to promote physical and mental wellbeing
- Be willing to work within a Recovery model to optimise independence
- Be in receipt of one of the following benefits: Employment and Support Allowance, Incapacity Benefit, Income Support or Universal Credit
- Be eligible for housing benefit
- Have no rent, service charge or council tax arrears in current accommodation, or have a current repayment plan.
- Have a risk assessment level in relation to staff, other residents and neighbours that is manageable by the service
- Be willing to work towards maintaining a tenancy within an agreed support plan and to engage with key work staff on a regular basis
- Be willing and able to share communal areas with other residents amicably